Later
today for what I have done.
It
is much later today and I still have not gotten a thing done to the clip
board. I have spent most of the day in
the living room watching Smallville with my daughter. Now it was not a total waste. I did get a square done. And I got all of the supplies that I need for
tomorrow sorted out for me to paint then pack.
Guess I am going to be up really late tonight.
One
of the things that I wanted to show you was the square that I did. I took pictures of each step for making
it.
1. As you can see from the pattern it is a
design made in 4 quadrants. I start in
the middle and stitch the lower right quadrant.
2. Then I turn it over and
sew the quadrant next to it which now makes it the top right quadrant.
3. The last step is I then
sew the whole lower half of it.
As
you see it is a design that is made up of one design put in four times to make
a square. The center lines up and down
are done once in the design and then the design is the same in all of the
corners just turned around ¼ turn. There
is a term for it but I do not know what it is.
All of the designs that I have are the same size. 21 x 21.
So that makes each quadrant is 9 x9 squares counting the middle lines
with two over for the frame. I have
about 20 different patterns and I am making more so no two blocks will be the
same. Looking at the pattern you will
see that I made a mistake in one of the quadrants. By the time I noticed it, it was to
late. I did some of these on the
computer with a program that I do not have any more cause the computer I used
has died. And a couple of them I got off
the internet, but when I try to find any thing like them, I can not. So if any one knows any of these and the web
site let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment